Becca's Blog

Friday, May 19, 2006

Summary of swimming


Swimming has been a love of mine since I was 8 years old. Since I have so much experience I thought this article would be one that I could contribute to. Unfortunately this article is also very thorough so it was a little hard to find things to add/change to it. My first edit was about tankinis, a type of bathing suit. This is a very popular style of bathing suit for women so I figured it would be important to include. My second edit talked about a British swimmer who has recently swam all 5 Oceans, quite an impressive feat. The last edit for swimming was about my favorite stroke, backstroke. My first and final wiki edits still remain on the page -the second one got deleted. The wiki community seems to agree with the majority of my edits which is appreciated. An article such as swimming could cover so much information; I think it currently exhibits the most important topics about swimming today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthoney said...

Hi Rebecca,
I have been doing swimming since last 5 years and found great exercise to lose and maintain healthy body weight. Swimming is great to deal with joint and muscular problems and increase energy levels.
san antonio personal training

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google