Becca's Blog

Sunday, May 14, 2006

fraternity and sorority edit



My third fraternity and sorority edit included information about Greek houses. As I currently live in my own sorority house I felt like I knew a little bit to add to this section. The article already mentioned that most houses have commercial kitchens; it did not mention that most of these houses have chefs as well. I personally think it's one of the best perks of living in the house! I also added that most fraternity/sorority houses have guest bedrooms for its visitors. The image I added with this article is my own sorority Alpha Phi!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mharb said...

Very interesting edit to the frat and sorority wiki... I definitely agree that you are so lucky to have your own chef in your house!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google